13 March 2009

Name and Device

My name has been sent in. I'm praying now that it comes back with no issues. I submitted my device, and the herald told me they needed to look and see if there are any commonalities with mine and anyone elses, then we can send it in for approval.

I was debating with myself as to whether I should have a device or not. My persona would never have had one, so at first I thought I shouldn't as well. Then some friends suggest I pick one I like and submit it, and I can decide later if I want to use it. One of these friends said that the SCA isn't completely true to history and having a device is a great way to mark your property or your land grab. So I'm more inclined to use it now, especially after finding something that really speaks to me, too. So I just have to wait, now, and see what happens.

No comments: