20 June 2009

In a Rut

I know I haven;t really worked on my persona much in a while. I'm feeling a little stuck. I want to make a nice turkish outfit, but need the resources, the money, the skill, etc. as well as the time. I need to figure out what kind of material I need as well as how much of it. I've sewn very few things so am at a loss as to the type of material I need. I have a friend who is willing to help me, but with my schedule, that's hard to do.

So I feel like I'm in a rut.

Also, I'm supposed to autocrat an even at the end of the year, and I have no place booked yet. The usual place we have set is just too small for the event and I'm looking for something bigger, but I can't find a site for free. So many places charge like $30 an hour and our barony would prefer for the site to be free. I have a couple places in mind, but I don't know who to talk to about it. So I need to go hunt some people down and get a nice site set up for this event. I'm such a bad autocrat.

No comments: